Thursday, November 30, 2006



I can't wait 'till Christmas! This is me and my mom in front of the huge Christmas tree in Disneyland. It is so pretty, especially at night with all the lights on. Check out the ornaments! They are bigger than my head.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Cute Pics!! Did anyone ever mention you should work for Disnet?!

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to buy another pass at Costco !! Do you think we could use them up before you-know-what happens??

Cori said...

Taylor you are so cute.. and maybe a little obsessed!

Erin said...

I want to go Disneyland! I don't think I have ever been to Disneyland at christmas time...unless I just don't remember it. they decorate it so cute, and the lights! I love the lights!

Beth said...

CCCCUUUUTTTE pics.. And, Gracie saw them over my shoulder as I was scrolling down and she came RUNNING. :) Totally cute.. she loved the Ariel pic and the Cinderella pics. Disneyland is her HAPPY place. :) We are taking her for her Birthday in January.. Maybe you guys could join us :)