Today was just a regular Monday, but it seemed harder to enjoy. I think it was because it was the first day back from the long Thanksgiving break. I went to Seminary, and wore shorts. It was a really stupid thing to do, because it rained. How was I supposed to know? Oh well, thank goodness I have a mommy who loves me. She met me at school and brought me some pants. Then, she let me sit in her car until school started. Isn't she sweet?
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ha ha! FOUND YOU already!!! :) YEEEEAA TAYLOR !!!!
Hey!!! How'd you do that? I wasn't even finished yet! I am trying to figure out how to add pictures.
you're awesome taylor! you'll have to tell me how you finally discovered your username. I love that picture of you and your mom...you both look so cute. oh, and, you have such a nice mom to come bring you a change of clothes. I had so much fun hanging out with you guys! I miss you already. call me if you ever need help with your blog. can't wait to see what else is going on in your life! love ya!
Yeah Tay!!!
What a great Blogger you are!!
Love the pics!
Keep up the fun.
Love you
Post a Comment