This is me and my mom at Disneyland. That big orange thing in the background is a pumpkin shaped like Mickey Mouse. We went in October, so it was all decorated for fall and Halloween.
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
6 comments:
so cute!
Check you out!!! Bloggin' with pictures and all! :) I am so excited you are doing it. yeaaaa! Love you. :)
I'm sooo jealous! You guys have too much fun without me! You better save some for when I'm there!
CUTE picture!!! I am so happy you are blogging! I need things like this to entertain me at this point in my life (exciting life?!?!)
I need more!! C'mon it's been two whole days!
You are SO cute Taylor..your not so bad either Lori! Bring on more updates!
Post a Comment