Taylor, you are GORGEOUS!!! seriously, those are amazing pictures. I love that one of you standing up, by yourself...I just can't believe how grown up you look. and you are so photogenic! it's so cool that you guys got to have professional pictures taken...so fun!
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
7 comments:
Taylor, you are GORGEOUS!!! seriously, those are amazing pictures. I love that one of you standing up, by yourself...I just can't believe how grown up you look. and you are so photogenic! it's so cool that you guys got to have professional pictures taken...so fun!
Beautiful, Beautiful! Love the pics. Love you!
Taylor you are beautiful!!!! oh yea and you're not dating till you're 18!!
WOW sexy mama!!! How fun!
WOWZA. I like the 3rd from the top. You are hot. And, Lori.. make it 21 (just to be safe). geeeesh.
WOW! Taylor who knew you would be the hot sister!? You are beautiful!
Are these photos from your Senior Prom? Wait, isn't that not for another 2 years?
Post a Comment