Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Utah!




We went to Utah last week for Jaxon's Graduation. We got to see Erin, Ryan, and Christopher. We ate dinner at Olive Garden, and the food was DELICIOUS, as usual. Later, we went to McDonald's and had hot fudge sundays. I think that was my favorite part of the trip. Not that hauling boxes into the moving truck wasn't a BLAST, but I loved seeing them again.

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Sorry Cam and I missed you guys! I guess we will have to come your way for a visit :) Glad you had a good time and I am sure that Cori and Jaxon appreciated all the help.
P.S. Thanks for finally updating!

Erin said...

Yeah!!! finally a new post, and I am in it...what more could a girl ask for. We had so much fun with you guys, and I have to admit those hot fudge sundays were pretty good. thankfully they didn't have eye cowballs in them right?

Beth said...

Love the new pics.. you guys are all cute. :) Thanks for posting. Now, KEEP DOING IT. :) (I'm high-maintenance)

Anonymous said...

Where did my comment go?!?!?! I wrote one last night and now it's gone. Ok..... who took it?
Anyways, I love the new post Taylor. Sounds like you had fun. Can't wait to see you this Saturday!

Julia said...

The three of you girls look soooo cute in your pinks!! Eventually I'll stop crying that I wasnt there. sniff sniff.

Anonymous said...

you have probabbly forgot what Julia and I look like. When are you coming to the land of Trees?

Julia said...

POST!!!! Where's the pictures from your Memorial Day BBQ???