I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
9 comments:
To answer your question, YES you are nice.. that is a heck of a job. Good job on the cute little flowers. :)
Sign me up! No more Mingie Nails I'm booking time with you!
Soo nice! She needs help at this point..she can't reach her toenails! They look great. Don't forget to do them right before she delivers!
Can I be next?
so cute! i want one. will you come to utah and hook me up?
You are a good sister... even though you've never given me a pedi. But I'll be there in a week, you can make it up to me then. JK. Love you Tay.
OOOOOOewww Brett..... NO!
But I think you are wonderful Taylor!
Brett, wait your turn.
I'm sorry, I don't do men's feet. I have a phobia.
Post a Comment