We went to an Angels baseball game, and it was really fun. I look like I was being a brat in the picture below, but I was just oblivious to the fact that a picture was being taken.

My friend, Tori, came too.

I ate a ton! Let's see, I ate a hot dog, ice cream, nachos, peanuts, cotton candy, and drank a load of root beer. I have never been a very petite eater.

Other than the food, my favorite part was the fireworks at the end.
9 comments:
Are your noses bleeding?
We had a blast Brett! But we were in the nosebleed section - you can talk anywhere - behind homeplate or up where we were. Oh by the way, the food tastes just as good up there.
That looks SO fun! Chris and I are totally jealous! And who goes to a baseball game to watch it??? It's all about the food! Way to go!
How fun! I miss going to Angels games! But I agree, I miss the food, the atmosphere, and the fireworks... not so much the games. My favorite Angels game memory.... when it was mormon night and mom grabbed a missionary's butt thinking it was dad! :-D Still makes me laugh!!!!
GOOOOO TEAM HARLINE/JEPPSON!!!! Wish I could have been there.. for the food. :) Oh, and the company!
Who took that group picture?? Am I forgetting someone??
How fun! Wish we could have been there! Can someone ship me some cotton candy?
Hey betty crocker, go make yourself some :-D
fun! i love a good baseball game. i see my parental units there too, wish i could have come too.
Post a Comment