We got up and went to breakfast at the Fisherman's restaurant. My young women's leader met us. I got french toast. It was tasty.
After breakfast, my mom and Cori took me to get some rainbow sandals. I got dark gray ones.
Maggie made me an adoorable cake, as seen below. It was delicious.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Happy Birthday Taylor! So glad I got to be there to celebrate. I can't believe you are 16.... NOT STOP IT! What will we do when you are all grown up and gone?
Happy Birthday to you and your mom!!! I hope you had a great day! Looks like fun. I loved the Rainbows- grey is a good color. I cannot believe you are 16!!! Yikes. I have a neice your age too, or a couple anyway. Keep having fun and updating your blog. I love new stuff!
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Taylor! So glad I got to be there to celebrate. I can't believe you are 16.... NOT STOP IT! What will we do when you are all grown up and gone?
Happy Birthday!!! You are lookin pretty hot on your big day! Look out boys...
hkiujrnh vc vc. gvfc., gbvf gbmv,
Cam says Happy Birthday too!!!
Love ya!
SOOOOO fun. I'm bummed I missed the party by a single day :( Kyle and his concerts...
Looks like you had a good day and I love the grey rainbows. Totally cute.. and that cake .. YUMMMMY! Glad you had a good day. love you!
Happy Birthday to you and your mom!!! I hope you had a great day! Looks like fun. I loved the Rainbows- grey is a good color. I cannot believe you are 16!!! Yikes. I have a neice your age too, or a couple anyway. Keep having fun and updating your blog. I love new stuff!
Happy belated b day tay! that cake looks delecious! and I love your new rainbows.
Post a Comment