That was hilarious! I laughed out loud and my kids were wondering what I was watching. I don't think they can follow that kind of humor yet. Too funny! Keep posting!!
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
3 comments:
That guy KILLS me. I've watched a couple of his videos - some more than once - and I always laugh so hard I cry!!!! :) HILARIOUS.
That was hilarious! I laughed out loud and my kids were wondering what I was watching. I don't think they can follow that kind of humor yet. Too funny! Keep posting!!
you made me late to my visiting teaching appt. I was too busy watching all of that guys videos. Too funny!
Post a Comment