Friday, October 19, 2007

My Quirks


I cannot go to bed until I have layed out my entire outfit, shoes, socks, and all, for the next day - in the right lineup on the floor - and it has to be good or else I won't be able to sleep

I have to brush my teeth before putting my makeup on, or else it will wipe away some of the makeup, and my chin will be all shiny

I have to sharpen all of my school pencils every day, so they will be fresh when I need to use them in class

I have an obsession with Disneyland, and thinking about it makes me relax when I am stressed

I sing in the shower

When I start something, like a project, I cannot sleep until it is finished

I HATE it when people say they give anything over 100%, like on the Maury show, when the sleezy guys say that they are a million percent sure that they are not the baby's daddy. It is mathematically impossible to give more than you can possibly give, which is 100%.

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Taylor that's pretty funny! Chris and I got a kick out of the math one...you are totally right! And they are always wrong...they ARE the babies daddy!

Julia said...

You crack me UP!!! I think the clothes thing is soooo cute! I wonder if you'll ever grow out of that. I remember you doing that when you were really little.

And I wish I was as organized (or ocd) as you to be able to put any thought at all into my writing utensiles for the current day let alone the next day!

I love you Tay!!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute Taylor. I love that you think of things like the 100%. I've never considered that before, but I will now!

Beth said...

I am going to totally be bugged by the 1000% thing now too!!!!! :) :) You are funny and not at all wierd... (that coming from your fellow OCD cousin)... I lay out my gym clothes the night before with the sportsbra and socks and everything all piled in the same spot WITH my tennis shoes under the pile WITH my water bottle filled the night before in the fridge.. I can't sleep until it's done. I feel ya. I understand, my friend. :)

Erin said...

taylor you crack me up. you are slightly ocd i think...but i still love you.

Cori said...

I love it Tay... and I love it more that you have a sense of humor about it all

Beth said...

Ahem... Before and After please!