Thursday, November 15, 2007

Too Busy to Blog....

Since Taylor doesn't have time to update, I (her mom) decided to do it for her. Here are a few of the things she's been up to lately....


She's a wonderful aunt.

AND

Here she is at Young Women in Excellence night...




The theme was "I'm a Star". Some women in the ward did the girls hair and they walked down a red carpet. She looked BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so proud!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, do you wanna lock her up? The picture where she is kneeling is B E A U T I F U L!! Look at her eyes! Wow.

Anonymous said...

Lori, come back!

Julia said...

Yowza! Cute pictures. Keep up the posting mom!

Anonymous said...

cleavage

Cassie said...

Thanks for the update Lori! Now could you go to Emily's and update for her too???

Erin said...

I was going to say the same thing as cassie...where is emily?

thank you for posting all those pictures of taylor! she is freakin gorgeous! drop dead gorgeous!

Beth said...

Ya. She is a KNOCKOUT.