I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
5 comments:
I think I need to hear the story behind those pictures!!! Looks like fun no matter what happened! Yeah for a new post!!!
OH MY GOODNESS. TAYLOR LIVES. I'm so happy to see your cute little face in a new picture... :) Looks like fun!
I'm glad I wasn't on the receiving end of your fun!!! We have had too many of those "fun" experiences in our family.
Aahh, that brings back memories. No picture of your artwork? Who was the lucky recipient? Thanks for the new post!!!
Tyalor! I am so glad you are still alive...this is the best news I have heard all day! a new post 4 months later...I've missed you.
you guys look like intense toilet paperers.
Post a Comment