.JPG)
We went in Beth's jacuzzi........it felt so good!
.JPG)
.JPG)
We tried to take pictures of ourselves, but it didn't work out so well...

Then we had an idea...face masks! We used pretty much the entire contents of the refridgerator to make them: lemon,strawberries, whipped cream, yogurt, oatmeal, blueberries, milk, and many more random ingredients that were available.
.JPG)
.JPG)
When we took them off, our faces were so fresh and soft.
3 comments:
good times with girlfriends. looks like you have a great group of friends. and thanks for the new post.
How fun. You guys are so cute. You must drive the boys crazy. I dont know about those maskes though. gross. I wont be trying one of those anytime soon.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUN! Let me know when the next party is.. I'm SO there.
Oh.
You probably don't want any old chicks, do ya? Bummer ;)
Looks like you'll have a fun summer! :)
Post a Comment