Happy Happy LATE birthday Taylor Dear! Happy Days will come to you all year! If I had a wish that it would be, a happy happy LATE birthday to you from me!!! :) (Hey, my calling is in primary...)
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Taylor!!! You are awesome and I love ya! Thanks for all the great music on my Ipod.. I can't put it down.
Happy Birthday...late! Hope you had a great one! Love you!
Happy Birthday Taylor! I hope you did something fun for your birthday. and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks again!
Happy Happy LATE birthday Taylor Dear! Happy Days will come to you all year! If I had a wish that it would be, a happy happy LATE birthday to you from me!!! :) (Hey, my calling is in primary...)
Post a Comment