yay for a new post! and taylor, your comtume pretty much rocks the block! you really pulled that off great, attitude and all. and all your friends looks awesome too.
You look awesome! Is that your hair? Or is that a wig? You look totally cute. Syd loved dressing like a boy too. She said boy clothes are way more comfortable! I just hope she doesn't stick to them forever!
Taylor! I can't believe that's you! I'm feeling sorry that it took me three months to discover this post on your blog. I love it! You make a great skater punk.
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
6 comments:
yay for a new post! and taylor, your comtume pretty much rocks the block! you really pulled that off great, attitude and all. and all your friends looks awesome too.
You make a great boy Taylor! Go check out Syd - you should have hung out together.
AWESOME! Looooove the costume. Your tats totally rock ;)
You look awesome! Is that your hair? Or is that a wig? You look totally cute. Syd loved dressing like a boy too. She said boy clothes are way more comfortable! I just hope she doesn't stick to them forever!
That is pretty freaky. That first picture made me laugh out loud! Where did you get those clothes? I'm so proud of you for rockin Halloween!
Taylor! I can't believe that's you! I'm feeling sorry that it took me three months to discover this post on your blog. I love it! You make a great skater punk.
Post a Comment