My friend Tori took these pictures one day of me and my friend Micah for fun. We took like 300 pictures, but I dont have all of them. When I get more I will post them.
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
5 comments:
YEAH a new post. You and cori are making me happy today. You look beautiful!
Beautiful pics! Beautiful girls, beautiful setting. Thanks for posting.
Love these pictures! Keep em coming!
You two look so prettty in the beautiful hills of San Clemente !
Thanks for a new post !
Beautiful! I haven't checked your blog for awhile for obvious reasons! Now you gave me a reason to check...keep them coming!
Post a Comment