how fun. I remember doing that for senior day too! and how is it possible that you even look hot (as in you're freaking amazingly beautiful) even after getting splashed on Splash Mountain? love you tay! can't wait to live in the same state as you in a couple months.
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
4 comments:
GREAT pictures!! Looks like you're having so much fun. I miss Knotts berry farm!! I love that place. And I love the picture after the splash!
Looks like fun! :) We wanna go!!!!!!!
how fun. I remember doing that for senior day too! and how is it possible that you even look hot (as in you're freaking amazingly beautiful) even after getting splashed on Splash Mountain? love you tay! can't wait to live in the same state as you in a couple months.
Such fun pictures and it sounded like you had a blast!!! Enjoy every last minute of HS.
Post a Comment