I've been dying to see your dress! you look beautiful. Love the dancing pictures. Way to cut loose! And is it just me or do you look like Bella in Twilight in some of these pictures?!
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
3 comments:
I've been dying to see your dress! you look beautiful. Love the dancing pictures. Way to cut loose! And is it just me or do you look like Bella in Twilight in some of these pictures?!
You looked gorgeous! Looks like fun! I love your dress and shoes.
Wow, I've never seen you so animated before, looks like you really had a good time.
Post a Comment