Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fire Breathing and Such...

Our tongues are red because we ate snow cones..

Don't be alarmed... this is safe it just looks dangerous. If you light the end of a newspaper, fill your mouth up with corn starch, and then blow on the flame, it will make a very exciting "poof" as seen below


Then we just experimented with picture-taking, using a really long exposure on the camera so that we could write things and make really cool-looking pictures. This is supposed to say "Tay"


Someone wrote their area code...


And this was done with a cellphone...

6 comments:

Patti said...

You look like you are having WAY to much fun!!!! That "light" writing is cool. Do you ever study? I'm so happy you are having a great time.

mom said...

Looks like you're having fun. Thanks for sharing. I miss you so much!!

Erin said...

ooooo, more good times. I won't give up on you yet, now that you posted. that's super neat with the light writing. I always wanted to try that myself, I'm too sure about the safety of the fire breathing though :) Glad you're still having fun!

Beth said...

Kyle just asked if fire-breathing is BYU approved? ;) Looks like you're having fun. None of us will give up on you. We love to see your pictures...

love you!

Maggie said...

Yeah ! now we're talkin' !
Love the lite pictures, very cool.
Thanks for sharing.
(Not too sure about the fire thing though..that could be an issue ...
And never would I give up on my favorite niece.

Emily said...

Cool! I've never heard of that! I don't think I will try it though, because my boys would get some ideas and then we'd have some big trouble!