ok - i know you don't know me- but I am your cousin erin's friend from BYU. I was blog stalking to find out if Julia and Brett got their baby and was looking on your blog, and i know sarah strobel!!!! She is from my home ward in Connecticut and if friends with my younger sister heidi who also lives in Provo. I know this is probably a much bigger deal to me than you, but I was just so surprised and had to comment! Tell Sarah hi from gloriana :)
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
7 comments:
WOW SISTER!! What a hottie you are!! Notice how everyone wants to take pictures of you?! You go girl :) Love ya
Did we send you to modeling school or to a 4 year University? You look great and who is the guy in the picture?
More amazing pictures! You're gorgeous! Can't wait to see you in person in a few weeks! Love you!!!
WOWZA. Great pictures.. especially the black & whites and the leaf picture. SO COOL.
Cool pictures! You are beautiful!
ok - i know you don't know me- but I am your cousin erin's friend from BYU. I was blog stalking to find out if Julia and Brett got their baby and was looking on your blog, and i know sarah strobel!!!! She is from my home ward in Connecticut and if friends with my younger sister heidi who also lives in Provo. I know this is probably a much bigger deal to me than you, but I was just so surprised and had to comment! Tell Sarah hi from gloriana :)
Seriously update your blog already!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment