I'm supposed to be the one from California; how is Julia, the one from rainy Oregon, so much tanner than me?? It ain't right.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Colorado and College
Haha I know most of you don't even bother to check my blog anymore, but I promise I will try harder this year... Anyways, I'm back at BYU and I'm all moved into my apartment at Liberty Square. My mom, dad, and Julia helped me get all settled in.

On our way to Provo, we stopped in Colorado to visit my Grandma. It was so fun because Julia flew out with Jaron. One day we went to Mesa Verde National Park. It was so interesting to see the ancient cities carved into these cliffs.

I'm supposed to be the one from California; how is Julia, the one from rainy Oregon, so much tanner than me?? It ain't right.
I'm supposed to be the one from California; how is Julia, the one from rainy Oregon, so much tanner than me?? It ain't right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So jealous!! Sounds and looks like you guys had such a good time! I miss you already :( Your dorm looks super nice and I hope you have the best time there. Love ya, keep the posts coming
Keep the posts coming
yaaaaaa! SHE'S ALIVE!! Cute pictures! That little Jaron is ADORABLE! And so is his mama and so is his auntie and so is your dorm room (LOVE LOVE LOVE The bedding!)
cute pictures! cute room! glad you're back to blogging :)
Post a Comment