Thursday, November 30, 2006

Disneyland!


As we were strolling around Disneyland, we ran into someone. This guy looked, talked, and moved EXACTLY like Jack Sparrow. It was a little creepy. It was the highlight of our trip.

17 comments:

Julia said...

You're right. Creepy! I love that you got a picture with him!!!! I think he's the real one! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Disneyland at Christmas !!

Anonymous said...

WOW, he looks just like the real guy. Awesome. You have too much fun!

Erin said...

that guys kinda looks like this one guy I used to work with...weird. that would have been sweet if they painted his face like it was in the second one with all those eyeballs on it (maybe thats more for halloween time).

Beth said...

Do you guys LIVE part-time at Disneyland? And, if so... can Gracie move in?

Anonymous said...

YES Gracie can move in...I'm on my way...have her packed and ready...I'll be there in six hours.

Beth said...

Well, ACTUALLY, Gracie and Paige are a package deal... wanna re-think it? ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll get back to you on that:)

Erin said...

tay--we need some more material! the natives are getting restless...love you.

Beth said...

Auntie Lori.. And you say you're not clever?! wahhaaa ha ha ha!!!

Beth said...

Oh yes, and Taylor.. any new pictures and stories? We wanna see your sweet little face. :) Or, just wander around your house taking pictures of the folks and grammy. ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't think she realized blogs were so much work. And you all know Taylor, her priorities are all messed up...homework comes first, then bed early just cause she gets up at 4:30 a.m. for seminary. I'll talk to her and ground her if she doesn't get this blog updated, pronto!

Julia said...

Do we have to wait till your next trip to disneyland?

Anonymous said...

Probably. There's nothing else worth documenting but Disneyland, is there?

Beth said...

C'mon now.. If I write about conversations with my Grandma K.. there has to be something in her life worth documenting.

Julia said...

Yea Come on! Erin posted what she had for dinner once! Anything!!

Erin said...

yeah, i really don't want to have to wait till you go to disneyland again to here from...put the blog at the top of your priority list.