Tuesday, December 5, 2006

My Dumb Tennis Class


So, for P.E. this year, I decided to take a tennis class instead of try out for the team, because there is less committment. Also, I am definitely NOT a competitive person. The first day, the teacher says, "Ok, so let's learn how to hold a racket." It took the whole class period for people to figure out how to hold the dang thing. C'mon people!!!!!!! This isn't rocket science!!!!!! The next day, she taught us how to stinkin' swing. We spent three days swinging in the air, just to learn how to do it. I thought, "man, I must be smarter than I thought."

5 comments:

Beth said...

ha ha ha! I'm thinking that you are a little beyond that class. Come to think of it, I might even be beyond that class (now that's sad..)

Cori said...

Well maybe you will actually agree miss a day or two of class!

Julia said...

Wow, look at it this way, once everyone has learned how to hit the ball and you start playing, you'll smoke them!

Erin said...

i can't wait for the next time you post about your tennis class and you tell us how you kicked everybody's butts and the teacher tells you that you should try out for the tennis team. way to go tay! you rock!

Anonymous said...

Taylor you are right it's not rocket science
It's Raquet Science!!! Get it !!
You are going to ace this class too