Geeeeeeezzz!!!! You people are pushy. I'm sorry I don't have enough time to blog every single day!! Some of us have homework and responsibilities! Just kidding, I love you all.
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
4 comments:
Tay, i love that quote too. And you are exactly that kind of person.. you ooze spirituality. keep livin right girl.
If I see a pic of you with a gun, I'm gonna faint!
responsibility shumotsibility! You're resposibility is to this blog!! We want to see our sweet little Tay!
I second Julia.. Responsibility Shumotsibility (wowza.. that's a mouthful.)
Post a Comment