You look beautiful and I love the new hairstyle. Now quit growing up! I'm just glad we've been here to be a part of this big change you've gone through.... little girl to "ALL GROWN UP"! Love you.
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
8 comments:
You got BANGS!!! You're so now!
I love love LOVE! You're smokin!!
STOP GROWING UP!!
I love the bangs.. when we get there i am taking you to your hair lady and im totally going to copy you... hot hot hot!
You are quite the hottie Tay! Good thing Jaxon is moving closer to protect you from the boys! Love ya!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!
You look beautiful and I love the new hairstyle. Now quit growing up! I'm just glad we've been here to be a part of this big change you've gone through.... little girl to "ALL GROWN UP"! Love you.
I love the bangs! Tay, you are so gorgeous!
OK, the bangs are NEW anymore!
I notice something new---It's April!!
Post a Comment