cute pictures...but i am going to have to be totally honest. Taylor, you take much better pictures than your mom does (and by taking better pitures I mean the person who pushes the actual button on the camera). Sorry Lori!
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
4 comments:
Cute pictures of you and mom!!!! You both look so good! And again... I cant believe how grown up you are looking!
You to girls are so stinkin cute! Love and miss ya!
cute pictures...but i am going to have to be totally honest. Taylor, you take much better pictures than your mom does (and by taking better pitures I mean the person who pushes the actual button on the camera). Sorry Lori!
CUTE CUTE shot of you & your mom. :) Love it!
Post a Comment