WAAAAAAAAHOOOOO!!!! You have no idea how happy I am that the school year is over! It feels so good to get one more year under my belt, because that means one less year I have to go to school. Also, that means I am officially a junior in High School! That means that when I turn 16 next month (July 27, if anyone wants to mark their calendars), I will be allowed to participate in the two d's, dating and driving. That means I am becoming a dult, sorta.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
AAAAhhhh don't mention that to Uncle Chris. Let's keep it a secret. I'm so happy for you that school is out. Have a wonderful summer!
I LOVE it when school is out! Then you can sleep in and stay up late! Have a great summer! Live it up!
NO WAY! I knew about the driving thing but DATING????? I hadnt considered that! That can't be possible! You dont want to do THAT do you??? You ARE becoming a dolt! AAAAAHHHHHHHH
Awesome Taylor! Live it up! I had so much fun then. Now you don't have to study...you can even read for fun!
Now come to Oregon!!!
Did you forget, we changed the rules, we learned from your sisters, no dating until your 18.
Ahem... Miss Taylor.. you've been out of school since last Thursday ... it's Tuesday ... NO POST???!! C'mon!! NO MORE EXCUSES!! GET TO POSTIN!
you so are an adult. driving rocks, and so does dating. and summer is the best! have fun being a junior. who is going to be your first date?
No dates lined up yet, and Beth, cut me some slack...I've been at youth conference and just got back last night. I'm exhausted.
Post a Comment