Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tag...I'm It

Ok Beth, I hope this makes you happy.


Jobs I've Held:
1) Babysitting. That's pretty much it...but, I will be teaching tennis lessons to a girl in my ward.


Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1) Pride and Prejudice
2) Nacho Libre
3) She's the Man
4) The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
5) What a Girl Wants


Places I Have Lived:
1) San Clemente, California

Shows I Enjoy:
1) That '70's Show
2) American Idol
3) What Not to Wear
4) My Super Sweet Sixteen (I'm not as bratty as those girls, I just like to laugh at them)


Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1) Oregon
2) Arizona
3) Palm Springs
4) Utah


Favorite Foods:
1) Cream Cheese Wantons
2) French Toast
3) Strawberries
4) Pineapple
5) Chocolate


Websites I Visit:
1) disneyland.com (shocking, I know)
2) yahoo mail
3) iTunes
4) blogs


Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1) Paris
2) Italy
3) Hawaii
4) At another girls' weekend somewhere
5) Disneyland

3 comments:

Erin said...

thats so fun taylor. I am glad that I could spread the poison that is a chain letter/tag to beth and then to you. even though they are annoying its fun to see the answers to all your questions.

Anonymous said...

Disneyland?!?! I have an idea, how about heading to AZ with us for the 117 degree weather?!?! So glad you are joining us!

Beth said...

It did make me happy :) AND, I agree with Cream Cheese Wontons (YUMMMMMMY!) and my Super Sweet Sixteen. That show is crazy.. you are NOTHING like them, but it is TOTALLY entertaining to watch :)