I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
5 comments:
soooooooo cute. I CANNOT wait to get my hands on him!!! :)
How cute!!!! I'm so jealous you were there to hold him right away. He looks perfect!! Congratulations Auntie!
He looks totally adorable, and edible. I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations on being an aunt!
Isn't he darling?!?! You will be a great aunt!
Cute pictures Tay! Dax is SO adorable! We can't wait to come and see him (and you too)!
P.S. Nice sweatshirt...I wore the same one yesterday!
Post a Comment