Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Julia!





You have no idea what an awesome person you are! You have always been someone I look up to because you have always been a good example to me. I am SO happy you are my sister. I love you so much, I can't even explain it! Let's just say I'm proud to be your sister. I can remember when I was little, my favorite thing to do was laying in your bed with a mud mask on my face watching movies. One specific night I remember was all three of us, you, me, and Cori, watched the Sister Act in your bed. I wish we lived close by so we could have more moments like that more often. Love ya!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks Taylor!! I wish we were closer too! I cant wait to see you in 4 days!!!

Cassie said...

Sweet...and those are cute pictures! I haven't seen any of them before!

Beth said...

Awwww.. I LOVE HER TOO!!!! :) Sisters are 'da bomb!

Anonymous said...

Patti said....CUTE pics, CUTE girls. Love you all.