Sunday, December 30, 2007

I was a "petal pusher!"





I got to go to Pasadena and help decorate a float that will be in the Rose Parade on New Year's Day! I worked on the Long Beach Float with the submarine octopus on it. I glued on some silver leaves, moss on the rocks, and wired baby's breath on sticks. We worked our tails off! It took forever to get the glue off of my hands, but it was really fun! We also got to walk around and see the other amazing floats. I have never seen so many plants and flowers all in the same place!

4 comments:

Micah Meredith said...

yay that was fun :)

Beth said...

SO COOL! You're famous!! I'll be looking for YOUR float tomorrow!! :)

Cassie said...

That is SO cool! I'm with Beth we'll be looking for the float tomorrow! How was Oregon?

Erin said...

I missed it! but that is so awesome...a once in a lifetime experience I bet.