Taylor, seriously...do you always look like a model in every picture? YOU'RE GORGEOUS! and you have such a cute group of friends. Senior year here you come!
Too fun! You are becoming a Beth too...what's with all the pictures? Keep them coming! Now you have time, right?! It looks like you have a great bunch of friends! I can't believe you will be a Senior this year! I loved my senior year!!! You will have so much fun. I can't wait to see your pictures of the summer!
so im kinda jealous of those pics of u guys at the cheesecake factory...im sad i couldn't be there o and i have such a pretty group of friends...i don't know what i'd do without u guys :)
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
7 comments:
Taylor, seriously...do you always look like a model in every picture? YOU'RE GORGEOUS! and you have such a cute group of friends. Senior year here you come!
I have to agree with Erin...you are Beautiful!!! Looks like you had tons of fun and Senior year will be even better! Enjoy the summer!
You and your friends seem to have so much fun together! Enjoy your summer and your SENIOR year. See you next month.
Cute pictures! I'm a little confused about the picture on the escalator. Is that a headless Taylor?
ok, just kidding, i figured it out. I thought the black arm was yours.
Too fun! You are becoming a Beth too...what's with all the pictures? Keep them coming! Now you have time, right?! It looks like you have a great bunch of friends! I can't believe you will be a Senior this year! I loved my senior year!!! You will have so much fun. I can't wait to see your pictures of the summer!
so im kinda jealous of those pics of u guys at the cheesecake factory...im sad i couldn't be there
o and i have such a pretty group of friends...i don't know what i'd do without u guys :)
Post a Comment