Your dinner Party looked like it turned out perfectly! You look BEAUTIFUL! as usual. What fun friends and fun presents. LOVE the purse. You and Edward do look amazing together :)
you look gorgeous! (as usual). What a fun party too,with delicious food! It was so fun hanging out with you this week and thanks for letting me take you picture.
Where did your real mom go? The one who doesn't know how to cook, and doesn't want to? Where?! Sounds like yummy food! Wish I was there. Looks like you had a great birthday! You looked gorgeous! Can I have that dress?
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
6 comments:
you look so tan in those pictures, you've picked some good friends.
Your dinner Party looked like it turned out perfectly! You look BEAUTIFUL! as usual. What fun friends and fun presents. LOVE the purse. You and Edward do look amazing together :)
you look gorgeous! (as usual). What a fun party too,with delicious food! It was so fun hanging out with you this week and thanks for letting me take you picture.
Where did your real mom go? The one who doesn't know how to cook, and doesn't want to? Where?! Sounds like yummy food! Wish I was there. Looks like you had a great birthday! You looked gorgeous! Can I have that dress?
Taylor. STOP IT NOW. You keep getting more and more beautiful. Tell your mom I'm sorry, but she's in trouble.
Looks like a great party, yummy food, fun friends and GREAT presents! You and Edward DO look fab together... ;)
Taylor!!! you should put these pics on your facebook!!!! :)
Post a Comment