Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Decorations

Here is our beautiful Christmas tree.



Here are our stockings hung by the chimney with care. By the way, I painted that sign a few years ago, even the words. Aren't you impressed?

12 comments:

Beth said...

Bee-u-teeful! I love your decorations and I LOOOVE your Joy to the World sign. You are talented, girlfriend! (love the cards too). Oooh, and I will have you know that Gracie has taken every book that you've made her to preschool for Show-N-Tell. :)

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in person. Love you all.

Julia said...

I AM impressed! As always! I cant wait to be there! I got a little misty when I saw the tree and stockings! I like what you did with that room too!

Erin said...

you house looks like a pottery barn catalog, so cute! I especially love that "joy to the world" sign on the fireplace. once again my measley candles in the fireplace have been snuffed.

Julia said...

Ok, which present is mine??

Taylor said...

No, no, Julia. You'll have to wait like everybody else.

Cori said...

so you got all the lights finally workin huh.. awesome! I cant wait to get there.. you should see the ugly stocking we got for jaxon for your house.. its total counrty boy stocking.. you will ove it. cards are awesomely cute as sual and i love the decorations!

Cassie said...

Super cute! I love to decorate for Christmas it's the best.

Anonymous said...

WOW !! That is a great picture of that tree! There is so much detail ! Very festive fireplace too. I can't wait for your sweet sisters to get here. I just wish my kids would all be here too.

Anonymous said...

It's just as pretty in person as in the picture!

Julia said...

C'mon! Tell me which one is mine!! So I can compare it to what I got you! I might need to do some more shopping!

Erin said...

more posts please! I miss you