Does anybody know about the Dreyfus Affair? How did it reflect anti-Semitism in Europe and cause Jews to call for an independent Jewish State? Can anybody write a page on this for me?
I am very familiar with the Dreyfus affair. I was just reading a book on that subject last night??!! Go figure! Those zany French have always found a way to mess with our Jewish friends. Of course you all know, years after his conviction, Dreyfus was completely exonorated. It caused some real turmoil in the French Army. Oh, I ramble. ta ta!
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
13 comments:
I'm all over it. um.. no. No, not really.
Is that Richard Dreyfus? He's an actor.
No can do... did you really think this bunch of bloggers could help?
The what and the who??? Sorry, you're on your own. I must have napped through that history class.
ummm sorry i dont speak smart.. you ask me a question about p.e. or english though i'm all over it!
or government.. i was good in government
How much allowance will you give me.
i did a whole semester long research project on the holocaust one time...but i have no idea what it is that you are talking about...good luck on that
I am very familiar with the Dreyfus affair. I was just reading a book on that subject last night??!! Go figure! Those zany French have always found a way to mess with our Jewish friends. Of course you all know, years after his conviction, Dreyfus was completely exonorated. It caused some real turmoil in the French Army. Oh, I ramble. ta ta!
Dad.. this is not a side of you I am familiar with. And, who you kiddin'.. just reading a book on it last night? C'mon now.
Where'd ya get that Chris.... the internet? You didn't read ANY book last night. ta ta
I didn't think he read books..He just likes the pictures !
Wow, everyone's TRUE feelings come out in blogs, don't they!!! I was the only one who even TRIED to find out what she was talking about. Love you ALL!
Post a Comment