Good to know!!! I have been waiting for someone to see it so I knew if it was worth getting a babysitter for Cam so we could go! Thanks Taylor as for writing a paper on that other thing I have NO idea!
Sorry julia i saw it last night too.. and loved it! jax who absolutely hates chick flicks said it was entertaining and very easy to sit through.. so your husbands may not want to likk ya either. i saw it with jax and jaron.. i am so like the community wife.
Ok. Loved it! Brett slept through it. I kept having to elbow him to stop snoring. I miss you guys!!!! Shopping and chick flicks aren't nearly as much fun without you!
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
8 comments:
Good to know!!! I have been waiting for someone to see it so I knew if it was worth getting a babysitter for Cam so we could go! Thanks Taylor as for writing a paper on that other thing I have NO idea!
YEA! I am excited to see this one - I'm sooo glad to know it's good. :)
Definitely two thumbs up! I'm gonna have to buy it when it comes out on DVD.
You buy every movie Lori! But nice to hear that it's good. By the way, can I borrow about 10 movies next time I'm down.
HEY!! You were supposed to wait for me!
Sorry julia i saw it last night too.. and loved it! jax who absolutely hates chick flicks said it was entertaining and very easy to sit through.. so your husbands may not want to likk ya either. i saw it with jax and jaron.. i am so like the community wife.
i am way excited to see this one...and persuit of happyness. that looks awesome too.
Ok. Loved it! Brett slept through it. I kept having to elbow him to stop snoring. I miss you guys!!!! Shopping and chick flicks aren't nearly as much fun without you!
Post a Comment