I love making cards and cute things with paper. If anyone wants me to make them something, just ask. I would love it! This was the latest birthday card I made. It was for someone in my seminary class, because I am in charge of birthdays. In case you were wondering, the letters are stickers. There's more where this came from!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
DARLING cards Taylor. You are SO talented! I'll let you know when I need something - wish I had something fun planned right now, but I don't.
I think I'm going to throw someone a baby shower.. can I book you for that? I cracked up at the root'n toot'n invite! That's perfect!
You did a great job once again! Where did you get your cute ideas? If you want to Cam would love any kind of book you would make him. He loves pictures of family and friends...it's up to you (I know you a super busy so don't feel pressured) But I love all your cards!
Post a Comment