Wednesday, December 6, 2006
Tennis Class Update
So we've been in school for about three months now, and we've pretty much just been hitting back and forth, although it is mostly just running after the ball when someone hits it way out. Just this week we learned how to keep score. No one gets it. This girl that I was teamed with whined, "I don't like playing tennis this way. It's too confusing. I just want to hit back and forth like we did before." The teaher told her, "This is tennis." I need more patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh man.. you are dealing with a bunch of idiots. I'm sorry Tay. Now.. how do you keep score?! ha ha ha! Oh wait.. I'm not kidding.
You think thats bad, there were people on the tennis team that didn't know how to keep score after taking lessons for years! Tay you should be able to graduate now... are you going to try to? You totally could.
Taylor, you have to remember that you are smarter than the average student at your school - be patient, they'll catch up to you in about 10 years.
also remember that you have played tennis way more than any of those other yolk sacks (thats a keithism, or a grandpa ism, I'm not sure which). maybe next semester you could take the advanced tennis class. I recommend beach volleyball! that was really fun when I went to SCHS, and we got to go the beach for our class.
Erin..you got to go to the beach for your beach volleyball class?! Go figure. ;)
That beach volleyball thing, is that true!!?? That would be so fun. After this year she's done with P.E. That's her least favorite subject. Go figure! P.E. is the only thing I ever got an A in.
It's the only thing I ever got a D- in. Go figure!
ps Yolk sack made me laugh outloud!!!
yes, I REALLY did go the beach for "Beach" volleyball you yolk sack smart alicks...as opposed to using a sand pit, which I know some other schools do use...so there.
Post a Comment