That his hillarious! And sooo true! What about the people that wear high heels? What are THEY thinking? I cant believe you took those pictures! I would have died laughing and given you away.
That is SO funny Taylor! You know you always see tons of those people at Disney Land like that! It's like here you never go to Wal-mart without seeing at least a couple of guys with mullets and leather Packer Jackets!!! GO Wisconsin!
I know what ride that line is for...SPACE MOUNTAIN. Am I right? and I think that its so funny that you are taking pictures of random people and posting them on your blog...all for the name of the blog...way to go taylor!
and I might be able to live with the fanny pack...but the open toed shoes/sandals with socks is not okay! (neither is a fanny pack though).
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
8 comments:
Are you taking pictures of people without their consent? I've been trying to get a photo of the mullet that the postman has for months.
Ah.... an Oregon mullet. Ask Nyle about his - he had one when we moved to Oregon. Em thought it was HOT!
That his hillarious! And sooo true! What about the people that wear high heels? What are THEY thinking? I cant believe you took those pictures! I would have died laughing and given you away.
That is SO funny Taylor! You know you always see tons of those people at Disney Land like that! It's like here you never go to Wal-mart without seeing at least a couple of guys with mullets and leather Packer Jackets!!! GO Wisconsin!
I know what ride that line is for...SPACE MOUNTAIN. Am I right? and I think that its so funny that you are taking pictures of random people and posting them on your blog...all for the name of the blog...way to go taylor!
and I might be able to live with the fanny pack...but the open toed shoes/sandals with socks is not okay! (neither is a fanny pack though).
I have to say those shorts that are ridin' super high with the belt.. those are the WORST. REAAAALLLY Reaaalllly unattractive.
Actually, maybe they're pants.. I'm talking about the first picture. Whatever that is, it hurts me. Physically causes me pain.
Ok, girlfriend.. new post!! We want to know what's been going on!! Anything fun??? :)
Post a Comment