I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
5 comments:
I love Josh Turner and his deep voice...have you heard his song "Your Man"...thats a good one too. Plus he is cute! Good pick Tay.
I'm sure that his voice isn't the only thing you love. I hope Paul doesn't see this post.
Ok, Taylor. Go find your camera. Go sit your sister down. Take her darn picture and post the thing. Simple instructions. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. love you
PLEASE REFER TO MY COMMENT ON MAY 8TH. GET GOIN'
Yes, I saw it
Post a Comment