Here is our house after painting it. Sorry I don't have any before pics, but it used to be offwhite with brown trim. Now it is tan with white trim. We like it a lot better.
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
6 comments:
Looks nice! White trim is always pretty and bright. I love that you are blogging now that you are sick. Hope you feel better soon!
I LOVE the new colors. It really makes the house look good! I hope you are feeling better Taylor. So sorry you've had a rough time.
Love it. It looks really pretty and light.
Wow it looks way different! It looks good, and so does your yard!
So fresh and so clean clean! it looks much more crisp now! good choice.
Love the new colors! I think it looks great...maybe we will have to come and visit to see it in person!
Post a Comment