Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm Sick!

So, on our way home from Arizona, I started to get a little whoozie. I thought I was just car sick, but I would soon find out that it was a bit more than that. Mom stopped the car on the side of the road, and I got out to get some air. Well, I barfed up a storm. I was disgusted with myself! I knew Cori could not handle barf, so all I could think of was, "Cori, pleeeease do not look over here, and cover your ears!!!" Luckily, she distracted herself. I felt a little better after that. However, I was way ready to get out of that car when we got home. I was still a little nauseous. Then, I had a horrible night! I had to get up every two hours to throw up. I hate it!! I'm fine now, hopefully!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are sick!!! I miss you too. Take care of yourself. Love you.

Cori said...

Poor little Taylor. She is so sweet, she came into my room monday morning to see if Jax had left yet cause she wanted a blessing... he had already left... but she was more concerned with me and wanted to bring me cereal or something (no i didnt let her, i told her to go take care of herself), but what a sweetheart always thinking of other people.

Anonymous said...

Did Cori pass this sickness on to you now? Anymore Chili fry stains on the carpet?

Anonymous said...

No, but I did have chili chips the other day...I wonder if that had anything to do with it???

Beth said...

Ooooh, Taylor! I'm sorry you were so miserable. I hope you feel better now. Throwing up is the WORST!!!! (Right Cori??)

Erin said...

Taylor, that totally sucks, I hope you are feeling better. At least you didn't get sick while we were all together. I miss you already though too. I wish we could all be together all the time. (and thank you for using the word nauseus..I could just hear you saying that)

Cassie said...

Poor thing! There's nothing worse in the whole world than throwing up! It makes me cry every time. Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

At least you waited till after the fun was over before you got sick. I know, let's go to Disneyland when you're all better, k? Love you!

Julia said...

Sorry to hear you were sick! I think you were sick because you were missing me already.