Saturday, June 16, 2007

Old Pictures from My Friend's Party

These pictures are a few months old... but my friend just sent me these pictures from her birthday party. We all went go - cart racing and had a ton of fun!


These are the head sock things we had to wear under our helmets. We looked like a bunch of ninja robbers...





Here I am getting ready to blast off. Sorry to disappoint y'all, but I was the slowest one.... I didn't want to get hurt. I still had a blast though.



5 comments:

Cassie said...

I love go-carting! It is so fun especially when there's big group of you! Next time....peddle to the metal!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at you! You look so cool. I bet you had fun!

Julia said...

you're so funny! Did you not get the jeans memo? You look way cute! Lets do that when I'm in town next! I'll teach you how to floor it!

Anonymous said...

I was going as fast as I could, Im just not competitive enough to pass people on the road

Erin said...

that is some serious go carting! and I am glad that you didn't get hurt.