Mom and I are going to youth conference next week, where we will have to participate in a pioneer trek, bonnet and everything...We had to make our skirts and they had to be floor length. Mom tried on her outfit one night and came stomping down the stairs in Cori's hiking boots. We just cracked up. Now all mom needs is her bonnet, and she's all set.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
That's lovely. Dont forget to send me your outfit. Post a picture of you in your outfit. I wanna see what i'm going to be wearing.
Ha Ha Ha!!!! That is hilarious Lori. I love the Tiger picture. You look HOT! Now, where's you in your get-up.
Okay, so I know you're both coming to Utah. Are we going to get to see you at all? We'll come see you where ever you are.. let us know. Lunch is on us!
I'm glad you included the tiger shot because a photo shoot with Lori isn't complete without one of those! And the boots add just the right touch!
What a hot little pioneer!
Are you guys seeing the same pitures as I am seeing?
NICE! The boots look sweet with that outfit! Can you imagine wearing that every day? I think people might get jealous...and yes dad, we are seeing the same pictures you are!
Just wanted to clear up one point, those were my boots and she is one hot momma.
Lori is definitely being one with the Tiger. I hope there will be more pictures from the pioneer trek!
Okay enough already, ARE WE GOING TO SEE YOU!?!?!?! PLEASE let us know, we have to plan our busy weekends you know!
Actually Dad they are MY boots
Post a Comment