Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Hi everybody! I hope you all had a good Christmas. I sure did! Here is a list of the presents I got:
A dress

Shoes


A shirt



Cute things to make cards with



Tickets to see an Ice Skating Show



A bag to put makeup in

Makeup to put in the makeup bag



Candles



And a docking station for my iPod


9 comments:

Beth said...

Fun stuff girlfriend! Your clothes & shoes are soooo cute. In fact, I just bought tennis shoes tonight.. after looking forever.. and I saw this picture (with Kyle) and said "I WANT THOSE TENNIS SHOES!!!" Kyle was like "Ooooh brother!" rolling his eyes.. :)

Anonymous said...

yes, Tay scored again! But she deserves it! She's the best gift giver in the whole world!! Love you Tay!!!! So glad I could be there!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did alright Taylor! Such cool stuff. Wish we could have been with you. Love ya so much.

Cassie said...

Super cute! I'm with Beth love the shoes!

Julia said...

Update! How was it going back to school? Any update on your tennis class?

Cori said...

Tay love the stuff! I'm with julia tay you are the best gift giver ever!

Erin said...

looks like you made out good! I love that dress, so cute, and i know you are going to have tons of fun with that card making stuff.

Beth said...

Ok, girlfriend.. NEW POST!!!!! :)

Cassie said...

We need something new!!!