Sunday, January 14, 2007

Disneyland



This is me with Disneyland jitters.







It was a bit chilly.




Here's mom and I trying to take a picture of ourselves in the line for Space Mountain.





Here I am in the Snow White ride line.









5 comments:

Julia said...

FFFUUUNNNN!!! So jealous!! Tay you look gorgeous!!

Cassie said...

Oh Taylor you don't know the meaning of COLD! You need to come here for a visit say around the end of January for Cam's birthday and take him sledding! Now that's cold! California is looking better and better these days!

Erin said...

awww! looks like you guys had fun! next time I am in California you better take me to Disneyland. I haven't been in years.

Anonymous said...

Erin, can you come next week? We're due for another trip!

Erin said...

I so want to! as long as you can compensate for my time away from work. maybe chuck can do a couple gigs while we are there and that would cover it...see what you can book him for, and let me know.