Today, I was working on my drivers ed, when I suddenly hear what sounds like millions of skittles falling from the sky on our tile floor. I walked downstairs to find Chris picking up ibuprofens skattered EVERYWHERE. It was quite a sight.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
hahaha, I love that you are snapping pictures while the old man is on his hands and knees picking the pills up... love it!
Taylor, you are going to be in soooo much trouble when Chris sees this!!!!
all I have to say is nice bootie shot! Bootie-licious! hee hee hee!
P.S. Taylor my address is...
2718 Park Place Lane #242
Janesville, WI 53545
I love mail!
Hey!!!!!! don't be pickin' on my man! He's old, but he's a good guy and he does have nice buns, doesn't he? Why was he in the ibuprofin anyways???
Is he not a Harline? What Bootie??
I am so suprised he allowed those pictures to be taken. I would have thought that the last shot would have been him running after you. Oh wait.. running... ya right. ;) Just kidding Dad!! We love you and your no buns!!!
I believe his exact words were "this better not show up on some blog somewhere!" Either Chris hasn't seen this yet or he is really mad.
That's so funny! Thanks for thinking of us when the pills went a flyin! I miss you Chris!!!
I am sure Chris is going to love the shot of his butt on the ineternet for all the world to see!
but patti, i would feel a little awkward commenting on whether or not my uncle's bootie is cute or not...I wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole.
And it definitely is hilarious that taylor is taking pictures of chris crawling on his hands and knees...I am sure as soon as she got the pictures she needed, she helped him with whatever was left, right?
TAYLOR,
YOU HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM MY WILL, I WILL NOW ONLY REQUEST SIZZLER FOR DINNER FROM NOW ON, AND YOU AND ME AND THE TOWER OF TERROR ARE HISTORY!!!!!
actually I think my butt looks real cute, and Erin, keep your ten foot pole away from me. She never did help pick up the stupid pills! She normally doesn't even come downstairs when I am there!!
I DID TOO HELP YOU PICK UP THOSE PILLS!!! I put them all back into the can, remember?
See, you couldn't have helped, they were in a plastic bottle, not a can!
(actually, she did help, I forgot. Crap this being old stinks.)
Are you still gonna make me eat Sizzler?
SIZZLER FOR LIFE BABY!!
Can I get in on the Sizzler? I miss my Sizzler, people don't like it around here. Oh and dad, you always have to watch for the cameras around these bloggers!
Post a Comment