The show wasn't really what I was expecting, but I had a lot of fun. It was about The Incredibles. The family goes to Disneyland for vacation. They go on rides, but Mr. Incredible keeps shutting the rides down, because he thinks bad things are going to happen to his family. He thought the rides were real, but they were just part of the ride. For example, in Jungle Cruise, he jumps out of the boat and "stops" the crocodile from hurting his family. Then, the ride shut down, and the announcer guy said, "Keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs, inside at all times!"
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Disney on Ice: A Disneyland Adventure
This was at dinner. We ate at a restaurant called "Rock Bottom." We walked in the freezing cold to it from the theater. We shared a burger, but it didn't fill us up completely, so we got a chocolate cake. It was good, but it was really rich. We looked back at the menu and it said that in had "stout" in it. We didn't know what it meant, so I asked the waiter. He said it was beer. "Oh, great!" Mom calmed me down. She said there wasn't enough in there to do anything. She said it would have cooked out.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Taylor your so funny! You thought you'd get drunk from a chocolate cake! If that were the case, I dont know if I'd be able to resist THAT temptation!
PS. That little girl's face in the background of the picture with you and mom cracks me up.
Seriously Taylor.. You are becoming a WOOOOMAAANNN. :) Don't you LOVE it when people say that kind of stuff?? You look so grown up & beaaaauuutiful in all of these pictures. You guys do live at Disneyland don't you?? Luckies. Anyway, glad you didn't get intoxicated from your cake.. that would just be bad. :) Thanks for the posts. Miss you & Love you. Come visit me SOOOON!
LOVE that picture of your mom...priceless! I wish I could go on your girls day out!
CUTE! I miss you guys. Wish I could have gone. You looks so pretty and grown up Taylor. STOP IT! We need at least one young person around here.
disney on ice looked fun, and you and your mom looks so cute...lori, you look so grown up and womanly too. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't feel left out.
Taylor, you are so beautiful I just cant get over it! me an dJax had beer battered onion rings this weekend and i asked the waitress the same thing ;)
Thanks Erin, you are always so thoughtful!
no problem lori! I'm there for ya...after all you are my cats agent.
Post a Comment