Sunday, January 28, 2007
Sorry Folks!
Hi everybody! I'm sorry I've been slacking on the posts. I have finals next week, which means I have no life right now. However, I am going to Disneyland on Thursday, so I will have something for you then. Also, I am going to a sweet sixteen birthday party on Friday. I have to wear a formal and everything. It is a sleepover at the Marriot! Believe me, the invitation looks like a wedding announcement. Love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
And Taylor, you look like a million dollars in your dress! I don't know if I'd let you out in public looking so hot!
Who's party is this?? And did you get a new dress or one of mine and cori's??
Good luck on finals!! (Not that you really need it. You probably wont have to take any just like last year!)
Love you!
i hope you have a picture of you in your dress, I want to see how beautiful you were. I heard all about it, but I still want to see.
and good luck on finals, don't get to stressed out...but then again dishneyland will help with that, won't it?
I am wearing cori's prom dress. Don't worry, I will have plenty of pictures for you.
Have a blast Taylor! Is it like my super sweet 16 on MTV?
Post a Comment