YAY TAYLOR! I am so excited for you, especially since you get to drive the mustang! you look so gorwn up driving...I agree with Julia, stop growing up, cause then that means I am getting older too.
I am a student at Brigham Young University, and I am studying Communication Disorders. I discovered that I like drawing when I drew a princess for my niece. My mom and sister liked it so much that they thought that I should sell some of my drawings, so here I am! Each is drawn on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper to be framed. Email me at taylorlynn513@yahoo.com for any questions or custom orders.
8 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I feel safe living in Oregon!
Brett! I agree! I do feel safe with her driving... because I'm in Wisconsin! Congrats Taylor, let me know how fast the Mustang can go!
You rude boys! Taylor is a responsible, smart young woman. She will do FINE behind the wheel. Back off.........
Taylor I cant believe how grown up you are! You look older and more like a woman everytime I see you! Stop it!
Chris if you want to know how fast the Mustang goes, I have the answer.
How fast the mustang goes? It depends on how hard you push on the gas pedal! duh:)
Congrats Taylor! That is really exciting! Look out on those crazy freeways around there they are scary!
YAY TAYLOR! I am so excited for you, especially since you get to drive the mustang! you look so gorwn up driving...I agree with Julia, stop growing up, cause then that means I am getting older too.
Post a Comment